This declaration applies to all products and services supplied by Trendy Dots, which is located in Vienna, Austria. Trendy Dots is only responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Trendy Dots processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you have provided it to us
yourself. Information that Trendy Dots may need from you (or is necessary for the purposes described farther
which could be processed by Trendy Dots, concerns:
• Initials and / or first name and last name
• Company name
• Address details (consisting of street name + house number + ZIP code + country)
• Phone number
• Bank details (only when you submit them in Trendy Dot's payment forms)
• E-mail address
• IP-address (as recorded by Google Analytics and Hotjar)
• Data about your activity on this website
• Internet browser and device type
The data you input when using the Trendy Dots platforms is considered private, but not personal.
Special personal data are sensitive data, such as data about health or a criminal records, ethnic data or data concerning race. Trendy Dots does not process special personal data.
Once you have an agreement with Trendy Dots, we want to be of service to you. We use your data for the following
• Being able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our services.
• Being able to inform you about changes to our services and products.
• Being able to to deliver goods and services to you.
• If we are legally obliged to do this, such as information we need for our tax return.
• Data can also be used for promotional or marketing purposes, which are proportional to the type of service provided by Trendy Dots. For example to inform you via our newsletter about a new activities of Trendy Dots. If you do not wish to be contacted via our newsletter, you can indicate this in the newsletter by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of each newsletter email.
We can only use your data for a purpose other than that for which they were originally processed, if there is a close relationship between the two goals.
When processing personal data, Trendy Dots is bound by the applicable laws and regulations and keeps track of developments. In that context, Trendy Dots reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement in order to have the text match the latest state of affairs, as stated at the bottom of this privacy statement.
Trendy Dots will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Trendy Dots does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the
execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in
our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your
data. Trendy Dots shares (only the required personal) data with the following third parties:
• Google Analytics: count user access and behaviur on this website using Google reCAPTCHA; Google Tag Manager;
• Hotjar: to see overall user behavior on this website
• Gmail: for communicating via email
• Basin: to collect subscriptions from Trendy Dot’s websites
• Mailchimp: to send newsletters to the email addresses that have actively signed up for Trendy Dots’s newsletter
• Patreon: to receive your donations which help us build and expand our software
• Buy me a coffee: to receive your donations which help us build and expand our software
• Firebase: (https://firebase.google.com/) to handle user authentication and data management in our digital services
Trendy Dots only uses technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our websites. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the websites and your ease of use. They ensure that the websites work properly. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Of course you always have the opportunity to view, correct or delete all your personal data known to us. For this you send a specified request to support.trendydots[at]gmail.com
Trendy Dots holds the security and protection of your personal data in high regard. Trendy Dots has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and protect it against loss, alteration, misuse or against any (other) form of unlawful processing. Any person who has access to personal data and / or processes personal data at Trendy Dots is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of that data, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. In case Trendy Dots makes use of the services of third parties, Trendy Dots will make agreements regarding the necessary security measures in the context of the protection of personal data. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us at support.trendydots[at]gmail.com
When you submit a request for inspection, correction, objection or deletion of your personal data, Trendy Dots will inform you about this within 25 working days. You can submit this request via suport.trendydots[at]gmail.com.
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data and this Privacy Statement, please contact us at suport.trendydots[at]gmail.com
This privacy statement has been last updated on 8 March 2019.